Don’t know how to entertain your children over the holidays ?
Val d’Arly Mont-Blanc offers a range of activities and entertainment especially tailored for children as well as different types of childcare.
The four village-resorts of Crest-Voland Cohennoz, Flumet St Nicolas la Chapelle, La Giettaz en Aravis and ND de Bellecombe are used to welcoming children plus they all have a real family feel about them.
All the activities on offer, either energetic or recreational, have been tailored to suit both little ones and teenagers. You can have total faith in our ski instructors, mountain guides, activity leaders etc to provide your children with high quality tuition, keeping them safe and making sure they have fun at the same time!
Your mountain holiday programme in the Val d’Arly could include :
- Swimming : the lake at Flumet, surrounded by greenery and set on the edge of a forest, is the perfect place to enjoy a mountain swim.
- Ski lessons : there are instructors on hand at Club Piou-Piou to look after the very little ones as well as to offer ski and snowboard lessons for all levels.
- Tobogganing : check out the special tobogganing areas in each resort and enjoy the slopes in complete safety.
- Nursery/Leisure Centre : there are various childcare options during your holiday. In the winter months, they will be looked after in the nursery and in the summer months, at the leisure centre.
- Recreational parks : New for the Val d’Arly, recreational mountain biking areas (one in each resort) and during the winter months, the Opoualand fun park for mini-skiers.
- Leisure & games areas : You’ll find games areas in all the villages as well as leisure centres where you can enjoy your favourite activities : tennis, mini-golf, skate ramps, basketball… maybe even a zip wire !
- Entertainment & courses : during the holiday period, your children will be able to enjoy the organised programme of entertainment and can also get involved in various creative workshops.