Whether you simply enjoy sports for fun or are completely sports mad, Val d’Arly Mont-Blanc is the perfect destination for you !
Its village resorts offer a warm, friendly welcome in the middle of an unspoilt natural environment that is carefully protected and accessible to all.
Your mountain holiday will take you off the beaten track for a break in the open air at the heart of the Mont-Blanc, Aravis and Beaufortain mountain ranges.
Take to the air, whatever time of the year, for a paragliding flight or up in the treetops of an Adventure Park!
Your WINTER mountain holiday programme includes:
2 ski areas : 292 km of ski slopes
- The Espace Diamant : Take a long trip round the Diamant area and bring a sparkle to everyone’s eyes, including both kids and grown-ups!
- Les Portes du Mont-Blanc : 360° of pleasure as well as the most beautiful panoramic view of the Alps !
Downhill skiing and snowboarding :
- Val d’Arly Mont-Blanc promises you the chance to enjoy a wide variety of snow sports in an amazing setting of fir trees and mountain chalets.
There’s room for everyone, including beginners, enthusiasts and thrill seekers, in our village resorts !
- New-style snow sports
Snow activities :
from tobogganing to dog-sledding, via snowshoe outings and ski touring, there’s something for everyone in the Val d’Arly.
There is a wide variety of snow-based activities for kids, grown-ups, sporting amateurs and experts!
Young people will enjoy the chance to try out new snow activities such as Snowscoot, Yooner, ski biking…
The Val d’Arly is limitless!
Your SUMMER mountain holiday programme includes :
From rambling to full-on hiking:
Whether you are gentle dreamer or a determined hiker, the Val d’Arly really is the perfect destination for anyone who enjoys walking. Over 300 km of marked paths suitable for beginners right through to experienced walkers and, on top of all of that, breath-taking 360° panoramic views.
- Try an electrically-assisted bike if you want to avoid getting out of breath on your cycle ride: no need for any special training to go up and down the steep slopes and passes!
- Mountain bikers are well catered for by the trails of Val d’Arly, whether they want to go out “en famille” or are devotees of freeride mountain biking or fans of cross-country mountain biking.
- Maybe you prefer cycle touring ? Situated on the famous Route des Grandes Alpes, the Val d’Arly is a major crossroads between the celebrated alpine mountain passes of Col des Aravis and Col des Saisies.
On horseback :
Another way to explore the Val d’Arly
Up in the air :
From simple discovery to extreme sports : paragliding, Via Ferrata, climbing, adventure trails… Get a bird’s eye view of the Val d’Arly !
In the water :
Spoilt for choice between various bubbling rivers and a lake, you’ll be like a fish in water in Val d’Arly Mont-Blanc !