Val d’Arly’s village-resorts also offer
Nordic ski trails that are open to everyone.
Over the past few years, Nordic skiing has undergone something of a transformation, becoming more of a recreational sport. A good reason to try the activity for the first time or to take it up again…
Val d’Arly’s cross-country ski trails offer you the chance to get a different perspective of our scenery and our village resorts whilst enjoying a breath of fresh air at the same time.
The Olympic Nordic ski area at Crest-Voland Cohennoz – Les Saisies
- Easy access via the Logère chair lift at Le Cernix (Crest Voland /Cohennoz)
- 120 km of ski trails shared with Les Saisies
- 17 loops from 1 to 22 km long
- 1 beginners’ area (free of charge)
- Signs marking the trails, with one colour for the circuit and another for the level
- Orientation tables, new picnic tables and benches along the trails
Free cross-country trails around the village resorts
123 km of cross-country trails in a dozen sites that are all groomed, signposted and safe.