Portes du Mont Blanc MTB area
From easier discovery tours to more active rides, you can set off on your own adventure along the routes that have been especially adapted for mountain bikers. Whether you’re downhill experts keen to put your technical skills into practice or family bikers enjoying a day out, you’ll get plenty of thrills along the 300 km of marked trails that snake through the pine trees and past alpine chalets around Combloux, Megève, Sallanches, Cordon and la Giettaz. The chair lift system will enable you to get to the top of the mountains easily.
The plus points of the area
- Space accredited by the FFC (French Federation of Cycletouring)
- 2 bike wash areas available (Combloux and Jaillet)
- Several repair posts throughout the area
- Free shuttle buses : Combloux centre – Cuchet car park
- BMX track in the centre of Combloux
- 2 kids parks (Jaillet – La Giettaz)
- Lifts accessible to people with limited mobility (a number of the itineraries are accessible using all-terrain chairs and to CIMGO).
- Des tables de pique-nique et une salle hors sac (Télécabine du Jaillet) Picnic tables and indoor picnic room (Jaillet cable car)