Mill in Tienne and Miller's house
- Fiche Mauvais temps
As part of the fully restored mill, come and discover Flumet's life through the museum space: exhibition of photos, objects of traditional life and old costumes. A restaurant allows you to enjoy a woodcutter's soup.
Museum: Free visit,
- During school holidays (except October) = Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4pm to 7pm.
- Outside school holidays = From January to April, Tuesdays from 4pm to 7pm.
Mill: Free visit,
- During the summer only = Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4pm to 7pm.
Free to participate.
Group rate available for > 8 people.
Price for adult group : 3€ / adult
Price forchildren group (under 14 year old) : 2€ / children.
Direct, Association du "Moulin à Tienne, Maison du Meunier, Au Fil du Temps"
- 06 16 87 34 35
Association du "Moulin à Tienne, Maison du Meunier, Au Fil du Temps"
- Pets welcome
- Guided individual tours
- Guided group tours
- Tour free of charge
- Guided tours
- Unguided individual tours
- Not accessible in a wheelchair