A simple wayside shrine in 1663, the chapel dedicated to Saint Aubin and Saint François de Sales was blessed in 1668. The facade has a recess, font and the date of the blessing. The tavaillon-covered roof is topped with an open pyramid-shaped pinnacle.
Booking centre, Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - Bureau de Crest-Voland / Cohennoz
- 04 79 31 62 57
- Book online
Cohennoz Town Hall
- Not open to the public