Crest chapel

Originally dedicated to St Claude, this chapel existed already in 1677. Rebuilt around 1850 and placed under the protection of Ste Marie. Look out for its polygonal bell tower, neo-classical altar and golden statue of the Virgin Mary. Recently restored.


73590
Crest-Voland

Attention cette chapelle n'est pas ouverte. Vous avez uniquement la possibilité de la voir de l'extérieur.

Booking

Booking centre, Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - Bureau de Crest-Voland / Cohennoz
  • 04 79 31 62 57
  • info@crestvoland-cohennoz.com
  • Book online

Crest-Voland Town Hall

73590 Crest-Voland
Services
  • Not open to the public