Chapelle du Passieu

Passieu chapel was established in the 18th century at the initiative of the parish priest. Blessed in 1747, it was placed under the patronage of St Sébastin, St Antoine and St Guérin. Restored in 1975.

Hameau du Passieu
73590
Saint-Nicolas-la-Chapelle

Opening period

From 01/01/ to 31/12/

Booking

Booking centre, Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - Bureau de Flumet / St Nicolas la Chapelle
  • 04 79 31 61 08
  • 04 79 31 84 67
  • info@flumet-montblanc.com
  • Book online

Saint Nicolas La Chapelle Town Hall

Hameau du Passieu
73590 Saint-Nicolas-la-Chapelle
Services
  • Unguided individual tours