The Chapel of Le Plan
The chapel of Le Plan was built at the end of the 1860s at the initiative of Abbé J.M. Jiguet and the local residents. Blessed in 1870 under the protection of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, the chapel is in neo-gothic style.
All year round, daily.
Free entry but parking fee is compulsory.
Paroisse Saint Anne d'Arly Montjoie
73590 La Giettaz
- Unguided group tours
- Unguided individual tours