Chapelle du Seytenex
The chapel was established in the 17th century by the Fabry family, under the patronage of Our Lady of the Rosary and then endowed in 1669. The ruins were rebuilt around 1855 by the Dumax-Baudron family and dedicated to the Immaculate Conception.
From 01/01/ to 31/12/
Booking centre, Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - Bureau de Flumet / St Nicolas la Chapelle
- 04 79 31 61 08
- 04 79 31 84 67
- Book online
Saint Nicolas La Chapelle Town Hall