Saint Jean-Baptiste chapel
From the time of its foundation in 1658, this chapel was dedicated to St John the Baptist and integrated with the parish of Crest-Voland, despite its distance from the village. Its ruins were rebuilt around 1752.
Until the middle of the 20th century, a fair took place there on the 23rd of June, gathering mountain farmers from Val d'Arly and Beaufortain. They exchanged cattle and all essential utensils for mountain pasture life.
Booking centre, Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - Bureau de Crest-Voland / Cohennoz
- 04 79 31 62 57
- Book online
Crest-Voland Town Hall
- Not open to the public