[COVID - 19] CANCELLATION - Visit the House of Fairy Tales
Once upon a time... the House of Fairy Tales... A magical and unusual museum with animated playlets and characters, brought to life using light effects while stories are told in enchanting settings... for the delight of young and old alike!
Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood...
Little children will be carried away into fairy tales imagination and grown ups will fall back into childhood and will be enchanted...
New! Scenes animated with automaton characters.
All year round, daily between 10 am and 7 pm except on December 25th.
Canceled or closed because of Covid-19.
Adult: 7 €, Child: 5.50 €.
Free entry for children < 3 years.
Direct, Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - Bureau de Notre Dame de Bellecombe
- 04 79 31 61 40
From 3 years
Good to know
- At any hour, possibility of salty or sugary snacks during the visit. - You can also play with your family or your friends: loan of classic board games (Scrabble, chess, Monopoly...) or strategy wood games... Everyone will find something they like! - In Le Chéloup hamlet
Salt dough workshops. Discovery of a magical lantern and optical toys.
Maison des contes de fées - Le Clos des Lys
- Mental disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Only 1 step <15 cm
- Incline >5% but reasonable