Le Toî du Monde
In the heart of the mountain pastures, we cultivate all the ingredients to make you spend unique and unforgettable moments, awaken your taste buds in the restaurant with the products of our vegetable garden, and in the evening, share a drink in a live musical atmosphere.
Want to rediscover the flavours of our mountains? Here, it is the taste that guides the creation of our dishes. Our plates combine the vegetables from our vegetable garden with locally produced meats, fish and cheeses.
The scents of Grandma's cuisine remain delicious childhood memories. Our cooking team takes pleasure in rethinking these recipes and creating many others for everyone's enjoyment!
For the romantic, book our large glass roof for a dinner under the stars.
Wine bar or traditional restaurant, for two, with friends or family, all atmospheres rise to the You of the World.
With the passing of the seasons, our beautiful nature awaits you in front of Mont-Blanc. Lovers of the mountains from here and elsewhere, climb up to join us at the Toi du Monde.
All year round, daily.
Canceled or closed because of Covid-19.
A la carte: from 15 €
Child menu: 13 €
Bouteille d'eau: 6 €
Café: 2 €
Vins: from 20 €.
- Number of rooms : 4
- Number of guests : 82
- Number of seats on terrace : 20
- Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes
- Play area
- Function/entertainment room
- Ski locker
- Reception room
- Boules area
- Fishing lake
- Car park
- Sustainable development
- Entertainments room
- Film room
- Meeting room
- Covered car park
- Soal hot water
- Waste management
- Baby chair
- Board games
- Free car park
- Takeaway/cooked dishes
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible