La Clusaz chapels

La Clusaz has several chapels round the village.

Vallée des Confins et Aravis
74220
La Clusaz

Fernuy chapel, built in 1738, is located at the Fernuy ; Ste Anne chapel, built in 1650, is located at the Col des Aravis ; Parc chapel, built in 1631, is located at the entrance to the village ; The Var chapel, built in 1676, is located at the Var ; Gotty chapel, built in 1691, is located at the Gotty ; the Confins chapel, built in 1834, is located at Les Confins.

Opening period

Throughout the year : open daily.

Services
  • Tour free of charge