Mountain bike tour "Flumet - La Giett' '"
Join us on September 21 and 22 at Mont-Lachat base camp as part of the Val d'Arly E-Bike Tour! Electric mountain bike ride with supervision and gourmet break at the farm of the Frête!
Discover the Val d'Arly mountain bike trails, starting from the Flumet lake, in the direction of the farm of the Frête, and discover the typical hamlet of Chaucisse!
Mountain bike program:
- 13h30: departure of the lake of Flumet, Chaucisse, Bogneuve,
- 15H30: gourmet break at the alp of the Frête
- 16h00: Nanchard, Chaucisse, return to the lake of Flumet.
Conditions of participation :
- Rando open to adults and children over 12 accompanied by their parents.
- The price includes: the supervision of an instructor, gourmet break at the pasture of the Frête.
- Confirmed level, daily mountain bike practice in sport mode.
- Equipment to be provided to participants: VTT and battery charger, helmet, gloves, water, sunscreen, sunglasses, windbreaker.
- Distance: 22 km and 1200 m vertical drop.
- Duration: 4h
- Registration in your Tourist Office before 18/09 at 17:00 or on site the same day.
- The layout of the course may be subject to changes depending on the weather conditions and the level of the group.
Where to rent a power assisted VTT?
Directly to the base camp, at the top of Mont-Lachat.
22/09/2019 between 1.30 pm and 5 pm.
Subject to favorable weather.
In presale at 12,50 € before 18/09.
On the spot the same day price at 15,00 € / pers.
WARNING on the spot, payment in cash only.
- The price includes: supervision by an instructor + gourmet break.
Minors must be accompanied by their parents.
Direct, Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - Bureau de Crest-Voland / Cohennoz
- 04 79 31 62 57
Good to know
Minors must be accompanied by their parents. Level confirmed, daily mountain bike practice in sport mode. The price includes: supervision by an instructor + gourmet break.