Mountain bike trail "Mont de Vorès - Bellecombe"
On 21 and 22 September, visit the Val d'Arly E-Bike Tour at the Mont-Lachat base camp. Go on an electric mountain VTT ride with picnic and coaching at the lake of Plan Desert!
Discover the Val d'Arly mountain bike trails, from Mont-Lachat, towards the peaks and the most beautiful panoramas on Mont-Blanc!
Mountain bike program:
09:00 Departure from Mont Lachat, Covetan, Col de la Lezette, Crête de Douce, Monts de Vorès, Col de la Limace, Plan Desert.
- 12:00 pm: Picnic at Plan Desert.
- 14h00: Lake of Guï, Les Frasses, Covetan, Mont Lachat.
Conditions of participation :
- Rando open to adults and children over 12 accompanied by their parents.
- The rate includes: the supervision of an instructor, picnic at the Lake of Plan Desert.
- Intermediate level, have a good physical condition and mountain bike skills.
- Equipment to be provided to participants: VTT and battery charger, helmet, gloves, water, sunscreen, sunglasses, windbreaker.
- Distance: 30 km and 1250 m vertical drop.
- Duration: 5h
- Registration in your Tourist Office before 18/09 at 17:00 or on site the same day.
- The layout of the course may be subject to changes depending on the weather conditions and the level of the group.
Where to rent a power assisted VTT?
Directly to the base camp, at the top of Mont-Lachat.
22/09/2019 at 9 am.
Subject to favorable weather.
In presale at 19,00 € before 18/09.
On the spot the same day price at 23,00 € / pers.
WARNING on the spot, payment in cash only.
- The price includes: supervision by an instructor + lunch picnic.
Minors must be accompanied by their parents.
Direct, Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly - Bureau de Crest-Voland / Cohennoz
- 04 79 31 62 57
Good to know
Minors must be accompanied by their parents. Intermediate level, have a good physical condition and mountain biking skills. The price includes: supervision by a monitor + picnic lunch.