Les Mottets climbing rock
Climbing site (free access or with instructor). Come with your family or friends and discover this unique natural site where you can climb in total safety.
- Rock: granite
- Number of quickdraws: 12
- Difficulty: 17 lanes from 4a to 6c
- Height of the cliffs: 40 m
- Equipment: brooch
- Orientation: West-North-West
- Road access: from Crest-Voland, take the Ugine direction (Mottets road). From Flumet follow direction Ugine and 4km turn left at the bridge direction Crest-Voland. Park in the bend in front of the sign (3rd hairpin bend coming from Crest-Voland, 2nd bend coming from Flumet).
- Approach: from the car park, go down for 5 minutes on the path. Be careful on the downhill stairs that can be slippery.
From 15/06 to 20/10.
Good to know
To train and improve in practice, contact local guides: - Pierre Bruyère, graduate instructor: Registration at the Crest-Voland Cohennoz office - +33 (0) 4 79 31 62 57 - Megève Guides Office: Registration at the Flumet office - Saint Nicolas la Chapelle - +33 (0) 4 79 31 61 08