Tour of Val d'Arly - Expert Itinerary
See you on June 19 and 20, 2021 for the Val d'Arly E-Bike Tour, the 100% Electric MTB Event. On this occasion, discover the Tour du Val d'Arly in Expert Roaming over 2 days with night in a hotel or in guest rooms!
In the program :
Day 1: 28 km / 1855m D +
• 9:30 am: departure from base camp in Plan Desert after baggage drop-off, coffee reception and briefing.
Itinerary taken: Departure from Plan Desert base camp / Sous le Bouza / Le Bouza / La Limace / Col de la Limace / Col de Véry via the Docteur Socquet chalet / Mont Vorès Tête 3 Coins / direction Megève Sur les Prés / l'Alpette / Rochebrune / Rural road known as Perray / Route des Perchets / Megève / Route du Coin / Jaillet
• 13h00: Meal at the top of Jaillet.
• 2:30 p.m .: continuation of the route via Bel Ava / Col du Jaillet / Petit Croisse Baulet / Tête de Ramadieu / La Crépinière / Le Plan.
• Arrival at the end of the afternoon. Overnight and meal at the hotel or guest rooms.
Day 2: 35 km / 2012 m D +
The next morning, departure at 9:00 am near the baggage drop-off.
Itinerary taken: Start Le Plan / L'Armoy / Les Arsets / Roc du Charbonnier / Sur l'Arrondine / Pont de la Giettaz / Pont du Poète / Chapelle des Glières / Pont de Manant / Manant / Sous le Tandieu / Les Chars / Les Balmettes / Route de Champange / Les Pontets Morettes / Le Fréney / Le Biollay / Le Petit Biollay / La Cudraz / La Tracassière / Les Evettes / Les Barrioz / Le Mariage / Lac ski lift / Evettes forest / Lac des Evettes / Le Golet / Col du Drayon / Sous le Quézet / Le Quézet / Sous la Croix / Les Marmottes / Ban Rouge / Col de Basse Combe / Col de la Limace / La Limace / Le Bouza / Sur le Tré / La Corne / Ruisseau de la Corne / Chemin de la Peignière / Les Excoffonières / Le Chardonnet / Le Stomu.
• Arrival at base camp in the early afternoon. Meal and end of the adventure!
Conditions of participation :
- Hiking only open to adults.
- The price includes: the supervision of an instructor, the Saturday lunch meal at the Plan de l'Aar restaurant, the night in a hotel ** with evening meal and breakfast, as well as the meal the next day at noon at base camp.
The price does not include the rental of the bicycle and any other expense which is not mentioned in the "price includes".
- Expert level, have a good physical condition and practice mountain biking regularly.
- Equipment with which participants must be provided: electric mountain bike and its battery charger, helmet, gloves, water, sunscreen, sunglasses, windbreaker.
- Total distance: 64 km and 3462 m of elevation +
- Duration: 2 days
- Registration at your Tourist Office before 09/18/21
- The 2 days cannot be sold separately
- The route of the course may be subject to modifications depending on the weather conditions and the level of the group.
From 19/06 to 20/06/2021.
Subject to favorable weather.
2021 prices :
• 149 € in a double or twin room
• 175 € in a single room
The price includes: the supervision of an instructor, saturday lunch, the night in a ** hotel with evening meal, breakfast, the following day's meal at the base camp.
The price does not include the rental of the bike.
Booking centre, Centrale de Réservation du Val d'Arly
- 04 79 31 06 82
- Book online
Good to know
Level of practice of mountain biking confirmed.