A Small Tour in Flumet
Discover the village of Flumet and its little lake. Compatible stroller.
DEPARTURE: Flumet Tourist Office / St Nicolas La Chapelle
ROUTE: From the Tourist Office, go up the rue du Mont-Blanc (main street) to L'ÉGLISE (possibility to turn right to admire the Bridge of the Abyss and the houses suspended). Descend left along the departmental then turn right (in the bend) towards the PLAN D'EAU. Continue on the path of the Revue (communal road) and turn left to follow the stream of the Arrondine and join the lake. Pass the stretch of water and continue flat along the Arrondine (playground and sports fields). After the stadium, turn left onto the communal road to reach the entrance of the village. Go back to the Tourist Office.
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- The Moulin "à Tienne" of Flumet and its museum.
- The Bridge of the Abyss or Bellecombe which culminates 32 meters above the Arly.
- The hanging houses of Flumet overlooking the Arly 40 meters below.
- The Saint Theodule Church of Flumet.
- The lake for a refreshing dive!
From 01/06 to 30/09.
Walking and hiking map of the Val d'Arly for sale at 7 € or Topo Walks and Short hikes on sale at € 3.50 in the tourist offices
- Pets welcome