Oratory of the Holy Family

  • Historic site and monument
  • Religious heritage
  • 19th C
Le Dodécagone, Avenue de Savoie, 73590 Flumet
Built in 1863 by Joseph Théodule Jond, this hut-like oratory contains a golden-painted wooden statue of the Holy Family.
Statue of the Holy Family in gold-painted wood with the inscription “40 days of indulgence granted by Mgr Magnin to anyone who reciters a Pater, an Ave and an act of love to God 13-06-1863 – 17-06-1864”.
Interesting fact : in June 1992, following works to strengthen the banks of the mountain stream, the oratory was demolished.
New Oratory rebuilt in 1994, further downhill from the original.

Openings

Openings

All year 2025 - Open everyday

Location

Location

Oratory of the Holy Family
Le Dodécagone, Avenue de Savoie, 73590 Flumet

Environment

Environment
  • Mountain view
  • Mountain location

Access

Access
  • From Flumet, drive towards Megève (RN 212) until you reach the place known as “Les Curtillets” ; the oratory is close to the little mountain stream.
Updated on 15 June 2018 at 15:22
by Office de Tourisme du Val d'Arly
(Offer identifier : 531137)
Report mistake
Close
Filter search
Page types
  • All
  • Articles
  • Agenda
  • Lists
Aucun résultat