Val d'Arly Dairy Co-operative
Manufacture and direct sale of Reblochon and Beaufort PDO, Tomme and Raclette of Savoy IGP, cheese specialties and yogurts and butter. Traditional flavors of Savoy, farm ice cream/cheeses, wines, cured meats.
The Dairy Cooperative is born in 1969, belonging to 80 small local producers in Val d'Arly Mont-Blanc.
Reblochon, Beaufort, Tomme and Raclette de Savoie are made here, as yogurt and butter.
Visit our museum space dedicated to mountain agriculture and our know-how cheese, open all year 7 days / 7 from 8:30 to 19:30.
From 01/01 to 31/12, daily between 8.30 am and 7.30 pm.
Direct, Coopérative Fruitière en Val d'Arly Savoie Mont-Blanc
- 04 79 31 70 90
Boutique en ligne et Drive – commandez et recevez chez vous dans toute la France ou retirez au magasin.
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Educational visits
- Sales on site
- Coach access
- Room hire
- Tourist brochures
- Tour free of charge
- Guided tours
- Unguided individual tours
- Online shop
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site