Exhibition space of the local area, mountain agriculture and the local AOP products. Experience life in the Val d'Arly through the film "Carnet de Voyage" and then enjoy tastings of our local produce. Open daily, year round, from 8.30 am to 7.30 pm (unguided visit) - guided tours can be booked.
A whole digital museum where you will discover the 3 main axes of the visit with different levels of reading:
- The territory: the quality of our mountain pastures, herds, farmers
- The Cooperative: its operation, its quality approach, its traditional manufacturing method
- Reblochon: its manufacture, its origin, its character.
- Our Savoy cheeses
All combining new technologies, fun and interactive approaches.
This space also has a projection room.
Possibility of guided visit: Museum space + short film "Travel diary in the Val d'Arly" + tasting of our cheeses, or other workshops.
Tactile table, audio interviews of our producers, video models and other modules will make you discover our agricultural and cheese heritage. Whether you are alone, with family, friends, passing through or around the corner !!!
All year round, daily between 8.30 am and 7.30 pm.
Canceled or closed because of Covid-19.
Free access. Guided tours:
Adults, children (-12 years) and groups on request.
Direct, Coopérative Fruitière en Val d'Arly Savoie Mont-Blanc
- 04 79 31 70 90
Coopérative Fruitière en Val d'Arly Savoie Mont-Blanc
- Picnic area
- Air conditioning
- Exhibition space
- Car park
- Sustainable development
- Film room
- Meeting room
- Private parking
- Waste management
- Guided individual tours
- Unguided group tours
- Guided group tours
- Educational visits
- Coach access
- Room hire
- Themed tour
- Set down on-site for groups
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Tourist brochures
- Tour free of charge
- Guided tours
- Unguided individual tours
- Online shop
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site